The FRIO® travel wallet is an evaporative cooling unit purposely designed to keep insulin cool within safe temperatures of 18-26°C (64.4-78.8°F) for 45 hours minimum, even in a constant environmental temperature of 37.8°C (100°F)
The wallet needs to breathe and to be in contact with air. DO NOT place the wallet into a personnalized case.
Carrying in hand luggage or in your pocket is satisfactory
Suitable for carrying the following combinations of pens, vials and cartridges etc as follows:
- 8 standard sized insulin injection pens either pre-filled disposable or refillable; or
- 20 x 3 ml cartridges; or
- 20 x 1.5 ml cartridges; or
- 2 standard sized insulin injection pens plus 10 x 3 ml cartridges; or
- 8 x 10 ml vials (bottles); or
- 3 x Innolet injectors; or
- 3 x Innovo injectors; or
- 5 x EpiPens (Adrenaline: for emergency treatment of anaphylactic reactions); or
- 6 x saline or HumaPens; or
- 1 Glucagon kit plus 2 standard sized insulin injection pens plus 2x 3 ml cartridges.
Inner wallet dimensions: 16,5 cm (H) x 19,5cm (W)